Can I change my email address?

There are two ways to change your email address:

  1. You can change your primary email address to the address of a different college or university. For example, if your primary email address does NOT end in, you can request that your primary email address is changed to your Normandale email address. Both email address will continue to receive email. Your primary email address is only used to send mail.

    To change your primary email address, please visit Set your primary email address to Normandale for instructions.
  2. You can request to have your email address changed if you have legally changed your name or if you have a new preferred name. This can only be done after your have worked with the Record and Registration office to change your name in our systems.

    To request an email address change, please contact us.
Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 73152
Wed 3/6/19 4:49 PM
Thu 8/6/20 5:46 PM

Related Articles (1)