Who sets the rates charged for tuition?

Tags tuition

Normandale Community College is a member institution of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MinnState) System. As such, approximately 70% of the cost of education is funded through state appropriation of tax dollars.  The remaining 30 percent is covered by tuition and fee revenue. The college, in consultation with students, establishes tuition and fee rates for each academic year and the MinnState Board of Trustees approves these rates.

 

If you have additional questions, please contact Student Services via live chat or email. 

Was this helpful?
0 reviews

Details

Article ID: 104729
Created
Wed 4/8/20 6:53 AM
Modified
Wed 1/26/22 1:50 PM