I want to use an employee waiver for my tuition

Information about the employee tuition waiver is available on the Human Resources page. If you have questions regarding your eligibility for the waiver, contact the Human Resources department in the agency/school that processes your payroll. Employees must apply for the tuition waiver under the Minnstate Employee Dashboard each semester.


If you have additional questions, please contact Student Services via live chat or email. 

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 104866
Wed 4/8/20 3:25 PM
Wed 1/26/22 1:54 PM