How do I get an unofficial transcript?

An unofficial copy of your transcripts is your academic record on plain paper without the signature of the registrar.  You may print your own unofficial transcript free of charge anywhere with Internet access:

1. Log in to eServices with your StarID and Password. Be sure to click the box after Display Name for your name to appear on the unofficial transcripts.

2. Select Academic Record from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.

3. Select Unofficial transcripts.

4. Choose how you want your unofficial transcript/academic record sorted (chronological is the most common).

5. Select Get Academic Record.

6. To print your unofficial transcript/academic record click on the PDF icon on the left hand side of the screen.  

If you are not able to access your unofficial transcript online, you can submit a request via the Unofficial Transcript Request eForm at under Transcript Ordering.


If you have additional questions, please contact Student Services via live chat or email. 

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 105349
Wed 4/15/20 6:43 AM
Wed 1/26/22 2:29 PM